This award winning home is a contemporary re-working of the traditional elevated architecture characteristic to Australia’s far north.
The ground floor, designed primarily as a cyclone-safe room, comprises a spare bedroom, laundry and bathroom. The steel-framed, Colorbond-clad main house soars out above this concrete box. The home is positioned and designed
to maximise air flow for natural cooling, and the clean, streamlined architecture, defined by the deep eaves and large verandas, protects the walls from solar heat.
Click here to see detailed
• Maximum energy efficiency, with 6-Star minimum energy ratings
• 600mm tiles throughout the home, standard
• Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
• Stainless steel security screens and grey glass to windows, standard
• Good provision of windows for natural light and airflow
• Full Colorbond 22o roof, to keep your home cool all year round
• Fujitsu Inverter air-conditioning throughout
• Solahart solar hot water system
• Solar Power ready for install
• Double carport (or garage, depending on your final design)
• 2700mm high ceilings
• Exposed aggregate outdoors throughout
• Energy saving LED downlights throughout
• Outstanding quality materials and finishes
• Award-winning kitchen and bathroom designers to create your personal design
• Your choice of ovens and cooktops from a massive range
• Modern bathroom fittings
• Your own personal Design Consultant to create your home with your choice of colours, paint, laminates, tiles, and much more!
• 12-month KillarneyCare post-construction package, standard
Want to know more?
Want more information?