The Niseko is a three bedroom, two bathroom home and is a very popular design in Zuccoli – particularly with first home owners.
Energy rated at 6.5 stars, this home has all the style of a modern tropical house – well designed, environmentally sound, and comfortable to live in.
Opening the front door, you’re welcomed by a wonderful layout featuring a lovely open plan living room and kitchen area. With the verandah coming straight off it, this allows for the bedrooms to be positioned privately in the rear.
Great natural light, full size louvres, and relaxed spaces are a feature of this beautifully open and cool home. With fantastic design that calls for a pool, it’s a great place to come home to!
Click here to see detailed
• Maximum energy efficiency, with 6-Star minimum energy ratings
• 600mm tiles throughout the home, standard
• Stone benchtops in kitchen and bathroom
• Stainless steel security screens and grey glass to windows, standard
• Good provision of windows for natural light and airflow
• Full Colorbond 22º roof, to keep your home cool all year round
• Fujitsu Inverter air-conditioning throughout
• Solahart solar hot water system
• Solar Power ready for install
• Double carport (or garage, depending on your final design)
• 2700mm high ceilings
• Exposed aggregate outdoors throughout
• Energy saving LED downlights throughout
• Outstanding quality materials and finishes
• Award-winning kitchen and bathroom designers to create your personal design
• Your choice of ovens and cooktops from a massive range
• Modern bathroom fittings
• Your own personal Design Consultant to create your home with your choice of colours, paint, laminates, tiles, and much more!
• 12-month KillarneyCare post-construction package, standard
Want to know more?
Want more information?